Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Breakage on merge branch (patch-57)

On Thu, 2005-05-05 at 19:44 +0200, Oliver Lemke wrote:
> Can you verify that a completely new checkout of the merge branch still
> contains the void param? I just tried on a remote machine updating an
> existing copy and a checking out a new copy directly from my public
> archive and in both cases rb_sourcelist_new expects RBShell as a
> parameter. No idea what is going wrong here.

Strange. After removing my copy,  purging my revision cache and grabbing
a new copy it still has the void parameter. The mirror that I'm getting
it from is http://arch.core-dump.info/archive. That's correct isn't it?

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
"Thus the great moments of one's life occur between installing the new