Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Automatic Playlist UI work

Hi again,

I was so excited playing around with the new criterias that I just now
noticed a serious problem with your latest patch.... :-( It is not
possible anymore to select Genre, Artist or Album in the library view.

The assertion in rhythmdb_query_magic_transform fires every time:

RhythmDB-ERROR **: file rhythmdb.c: line 2989
(rhythmdb_query_magic_transform): assertion failed: (qdata->type ==
RHYTHMDB_QUERY_SUBQUERY)
aborting...

--
so long,
oliver

Public GPG Key: http://www.core-dump.info/olemke-public.asc
Fingerprint: 2389 0B2C 1AA8 4E3E D5AD 3B72 00DB ABDC 73ED C558