Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Automatic Playlist UI work

G'day everyone,

I've got some more autoplaylist goodness for you all, hot off the press:
support for Recently Added & Recently Played criteria.

Recently Played isn't very much use at the moment, because the playlist
will only update when Rhythmbox re-runs the query - which from my
experience (in the last 10 minutes) is when you quit and restart the RB.

One word of warning: if you have a playlist that uses either of these
two criteria, and try to open an older version that doesn't support them
_IT WILL CRASH_ as older versions don't understand my new
"current-time-within" operator.

I think I've pretty much got everything apart from polish done on the
playlist criteria - so if you see anything like bugs, typos, defaults
that could have better values, etc. let me know. Also if there are
criteria that aren't there though you think should be (or ones that are
there that shouldn't be) let me know too.

Some of the things that I'll probably try next are:
* making the criteria widget(s) for Duration better, as per Christophe's
suggestion
* making playlist able to be updated more often (at the end of each
song?)
* Add support for sorting Autoplaylists

You can grab the update from my Arch branch as usual.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is *not* for you.