Re: Moving gnome-vfs to to-be-deprecated part of our platform
- From: Johan Dahlin <johan gnome org>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, desktop-devel-list gnome org, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>
- Subject: Re: Moving gnome-vfs to to-be-deprecated part of our platform
- Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 12:21:38 -0200
Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Jan 24, 2008 8:35 AM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
There's no support for saving to the GtkBuilder format in glade-3.
While there is a script to convert from what glade-3 outputs, there might
be better to wait until glade-3 supports it properly.
Same here. As an early adopter of GtkBuilder (in Totem), I think this is
the single biggest reason to keep on using libglade unfortunately.
The second biggest reason is that we don't have support for a11y properties
in GtkBuilder yet. We really need to land that in the next GTK+
I will try to finish that tonight. It's mostly done, mainly testing and
updating gtk-builder-convert left.
] [Thread Prev