Re: Moving gnome-vfs to to-be-deprecated part of our platform
- From: "Matthias Clasen" <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: "Bastien Nocera" <hadess hadess net>
- Cc: release-team gnome org, Johan Dahlin <johan gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Moving gnome-vfs to to-be-deprecated part of our platform
- Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 08:47:16 -0500
On Jan 24, 2008 8:35 AM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
> > Maybe.
> > There's no support for saving to the GtkBuilder format in glade-3.
> > While there is a script to convert from what glade-3 outputs, there might
> > be better to wait until glade-3 supports it properly.
> Same here. As an early adopter of GtkBuilder (in Totem), I think this is
> the single biggest reason to keep on using libglade unfortunately.
The second biggest reason is that we don't have support for a11y properties
in GtkBuilder yet. We really need to land that in the next GTK+
] [Thread Prev