Moving gnome-vfs to to-be-deprecated part of our platform
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Cc: release-team gnome org
- Subject: Moving gnome-vfs to to-be-deprecated part of our platform
- Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 11:26:14 +0100
Since we now have gio, I guess everybody agrees that we can move
gnome-vfs (and gnome-mime-data, which is a dependency for gnome-vfs) to
the to-be-deprecated part of our platform.
To make it clear, it means we're still shipping gnome-vfs in our
platform. It's just a way to tell people: "you shouldn't use this in new
I'm also wondering about libglade, since we now have GtkBuilder. Should
it be moved there too?
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.
] [Thread Prev