Re: GNOME and GStreamer

> > > Given all of your feedback, I think we should.  To be safe, I ran
> > >  cvs tag GSTREAMER-0-10-ROOT
> >
> > D'oh!
> >
> > First you ask for module maintainer opinions, I raise concerns, I say
> > I'll look this weekend or early next week and provide feedback, and now
> > I'm being decided for already? Why was this raised in the first place?!
> > Is this pure political ego-tripping or so?

Following up on myself - I'll create a branch in CVS just in case to do
Tim's work on.  It'll be a short-lived branch, given that we're supposed
to provide a tarball by next monday, but changes like this shouldn't be
managed as patches in bugzilla IMO.  That buys Ronald the time he needs
to review GStreamer 0.10's status this weekend.

OK for everyone ?

Thomas

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life
I know you'll be a star in someone else's sky
but why oh why oh why
why can't it be mine ?