Re: GNOME and GStreamer

Hi everyone,

> Shall we proceed with quickly rolling things forward to 0.10 then?

Given all of your feedback, I think we should.  To be safe, I ran
 cvs tag GSTREAMER-0-10-ROOT

on the gnome-media HEAD branch as of today - this allows us to roll back
easily and rebranch in the unlikely case of a problem cropping up.  And
as said before, nothing stops us from including gnome-media 2.12 in the
worst case.

This allows Tim to move forward and get some people to actually test it
- we've had a few jhbuild testers come in #gstreamer asking when g-m
would switch, so some people are ready to get testing !

Thanks everyone,
Thomas

Nothing says "obey me" like a bloody head on a fence.