Re: Planner-list Couldn't find a suitable file module for loading

On Tue, 2011-10-11 at 19:06 +0200, Alexandre Franke wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 5:32 PM, wayne <wdhammond earthlink net> wrote:
> > Fyi, both of the sample files have the same issue, extra html in the xml
> > file.
>
> Are you talking about the ones from
> http://git.gnome.org/browse/planner/tree/examples/ ? That's because
> you need to click on the "plain" link.

I'll have to remember that for next time I'm downloading something from
a Git Repository.

I don't believe I'd ever been to a Git Repository before and didn't
realize the significance of the "plain" link, I just downloaded the file
names I was looking for.

Thanks,

Jim G