Re: Planner-list Couldn't find a suitable file module for loading

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 5:12 AM, wayne <wdhammond earthlink net> wrote:
>> Is there somewhere in the Planner documentation that would have told me
>> this? Maybe I missed it?

This really sounds like a problem with the way the file has been saved
to your disk, not a problem in Planner. This is the same as changing
the file extension of a picture from jpg to .odt and then trying to
open it in LibreOffice, though this case would be more obvious.

>  I tried to open the file on my machine and received the same error.

Can you tell me exactly the address of the page where you downloaded
the file from so that I fix the link and text to avoid such situations
in the future?

--
Alexandre Franke