Re: Planner-list Couldn't find a suitable file module for loading

On 10/10/2011 06:05 PM, Jim Gribbin wrote:
Thanks you, that worked.

Is there somewhere in the Planner documentation that would have told me
this? Maybe I missed it?

As near as I could tell, they were just pointed to as samples with no
further hints or documentation. It gets a little frustrating without the
instructions. With nothing further and a file type of ".planner", you
just assume they should open.

Thanks again,

Jim G
Jim, I tried to open the file on my machine and received the same error. I then created a file with a couple of items in it and opened it in a text editor. Then I opened the Kitchen.planner file in a text editor and saw there was "regular" html code inside the xml file. I then saw where the <? xml version="1.0"?> was in the kitchen file and where the end tag was and copied that to a new file. I could also have deleted the other code out and re-saved the file. As far as I know here is not a good reason to include that extra code so it must be an oversight. The file was dated 2004 so perhaps older versions of planner used that format.

--
"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable
people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress,