Re: Planner-list Couldn't find a suitable file module for loading

On Tue, 2011-10-11 at 08:53 +0200, Alexandre Franke wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 5:12 AM, wayne <wdhammond earthlink net> wrote:
> >> Is there somewhere in the Planner documentation that would have told me
> >> this? Maybe I missed it?
>
> This really sounds like a problem with the way the file has been saved
> to your disk, not a problem in Planner. This is the same as changing
> the file extension of a picture from jpg to .odt and then trying to
> open it in LibreOffice, though this case would be more obvious.
>
> >  I tried to open the file on my machine and received the same error.
>
> Can you tell me exactly the address of the page where you downloaded
> the file from so that I fix the link and text to avoid such situations
> in the future?

Where I downloaded from was:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/planner/tree/examples/sample-1.planner

But where I got the pointer to it originally was a post by you on the
planner-list: from last month :-)

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/planner-list/2011-September/msg00003.html

After re-reading the post however, I see that you mention these files
are normally part of the install, I do find them in with  the installed
files at:

/usr/shcat /usr/share/doc/planner-0.14.5/kitchen.plannerare/doc/planner-0.14.5/kitchen.planner

I just re-read the "Getting Started" section of the Help File. I don't
see any mention of the existence of these files. Maybe there should be?

Jim G