Re: Planner-list Couldn't find a suitable file module for loading

On Fri, 2011-10-07 at 10:51 +0200, Alexandre Franke wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 9:32 AM, Jim Gribbin <jim jimgribbin com> wrote:
> > I downloaded a couple of the example files of live.gnome.org and am
> > unable to open them. Planner can't seem to find a suitable module for
> > Can someone give me some help as to what is going wrong?
>
> Sure, but we'll need more information. What exactly is (not)
> happening? What are the steps you're going through?

1) Open Planner
2) file->open [select example planner file downloaded from
live.gnome.org]
3) click OK
4) receive error message about module.

alternatively:
(example files are already downloaded from live.gnome.org to my desktop)

1) Open Planner
2) click-n-drag example file on top of Planner window and release.
3) receive same error message.

Jim G