Re: Planner-list Couldn't find a suitable file module for loading

Thanks you, that worked.

Is there somewhere in the Planner documentation that would have told me
this? Maybe I missed it?

As near as I could tell, they were just pointed to as samples with no
further hints or documentation. It gets a little frustrating without the
instructions. With nothing further and a file type of ".planner", you
just assume they should open.

Thanks again,

Jim G