Re: Planner Health

well, i made a litle search on internet and i've installed some project softwares.

just OpenProj looks like have more tools than Planner, but is not a open source and dont have a database support, actually have but you have to pay!

Using a PHP or some web based software is a litle harder right now cause who works with project needs interactivity, as using mouse to move tasks.

Anyway, i still beleaving that Planner can go further, dont you guys agree?

1. Yes, it should have more integration with OpenOffice

2. Have you considered to make a partinership with compiere or other opensource web base software to make a web interface using the mysql integration?

3. Should planner work with base of line?

Chees,