Re: Planner Health

Hi,

lets me ask again, when I say dying means that other softwares are so more ahead than planner.
Which project manegemtn software nowdays has more users? And which one is more advanced?

To make a web version of planner will be too easy, cause it is already running on mysql, so we should use it to make it better, dont you think?