Re: [Planner Dev] Patch to add an abstraction layer between Planner and GConf

Richard Hult wrote:
On tis, 2004-08-10 at 00:03 +0200, Mikael Hallendal wrote:

On mån, 2004-08-09 at 23:31 +0300, Jani tiainen wrote:

Richard Hult wrote:

On mån, 2004-08-09 at 22:54 +0300, Jani tiainen wrote:

Well, for the record, I will setup MinGW + MSYS again and try to get _native_ Planner up and running...

Great! Let me know if you find anything that I missed, so we can keep a
"todo list" of things that need taken care of.

gtk-doc. It doesn't compile on msys, and "autogen.sh" has it as mandatory package.

Hmm .. if it does it's a bug. Please report in bugzilla.

Jani, you could take a look at other packages that use gtk-doc and still
work under win32, for example gimp, and do the same for planner. I guess
they conditionalize the use in autogen.sh and configure.in.

In most gnome packages gtk-doc can be disabled with --disable-gtk-doc in Planner there isn't such an option.

Another problem is requirement intltool >= 0.30, since 0.3x series intltool needs Perl XML::Parser (if it can be compiled without one, tell me the switch) which has not been ported to msys.. GIMP works with older 0.27 which doesn't need Perl XML::Parser

What is scrollkeeper used for?

Otherwise things are going pretty smoothly now and I hope that before end of week I have at least crippled version of Planner running without X-windows on Windoze.

BTW, should I apply for real CVS account on Gnome-CVS?

--

Jani Tiainen