Re: [Planner Dev] Patch to add an abstraction layer between Planner and GConf

On mån, 2004-08-09 at 21:20 +0300, Jani tiainen wrote:

> Actually there is native win32 port of libgsf

Well, we weren't really using it anyway, so it was silly to link to
it :)

> > Remaining now:
> >
> > 1. gnome-canvas, does this build natively? otherwise a port is needed
>
> In theory yes, since libart_lgpl and libglade has been ported on win32...

Looks like there is already native win32 support in gnome-canvas from a
quick glance.

> > 3. gnome-print, does this build natively? otherwise make planner build
> > without it as a last resort
>
> I'm having some refences stating that it can be build, only problem is
> gconf again...

Neither of libgnomeprint and libgnomeprintui depends on gconf, at least
not directly, they seem to have pretty modest requirements actually. I'm
not sure how it handles the actual runtime communication with printers
though.

Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/