Re: Implementing Batch Requests in GConf

> If the user later adds a key, will the client-side cache automatically
> get updated ?
> Or will this negative caching hide the newly added value ?

gconf_client_add_dir adds a notify on the directory so it should pick up
changes as they happen. You can preload directly with
gconf_client_preload but that generates a warning in debug mode if there
isn't already a watch on the directory, so I assume that's unsupported.

-Ryan

This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying attachments contain confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in reliance on the contents of this communication by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error please immediately delete the e-mail and either notify the sender at the above e-mail address or by telephone at 250.386.5323.