Re: Implementing Batch Requests in GConf

El lun, 23-04-2007 a las 12:32 -0700, Ryan Cumming escribi�> Cool, I'll take a look at this later this week. From what I saw, it
> shouldn't be that hard to do a recursive all_entries. One thing I'm
> concerned about is it being possible to do a local DoS on gconfd by
> doing a huge recursive all_entries (for instance, on "/"). I don't know
> if that's a valid concern, I'll have to check it out when I actually
> start coding.

A DoS attach shouldn't be a concern... you'd only be DoSing yourself as
a user :)  It's not a systemwide daemon or anything.

> Also, should I update the wiki page to lie less? ;)

Yes, please!

  Federico