Re: [orca-list] Our list will be moving to Discourse

On 13/9/22 17:20, Peter Vágner via orca-list wrote:
There is even a way to create new topics through email within selected categories.
The Gnome discussion to which you referred suggests this has to be enabled for the category in its configuration. This may have to be requested for the Orca category.
Also it does not appear to be possible to add a tag to new topic by email. Thus in order to move this list to discourse we'd need a category. Orca tag within applications category won't work for us. If anyone here is in a position to resolve the details with GNOME Foundation administrators, I'm sure it can be indicated that some participants will wish to interact entirely by e-mail, and that the configuration should be set up accordingly.