Re: [orca-list] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Hello,

Dňa 21. 10. 2022 o 14:37 Didier Spaier via orca-list napísal(a):
I didn't find how to delete my account on discourse, maybe I missed the obvious.
Instructions for that welcome.

It appears automatic account deletion is not enabled on discourse.gnome.org.
If you like, feel free to post to the [Site feetback](https://discourse.gnome.org/c/site-feedback/3) to get your account anonymised similar to what [this guy did](https://discourse.gnome.org/t/how-to-delete-this-account/4573) a while ago.

I understand everyone is free to choose or not to choose joining a particular platform. However try to see it from perspective of discourse authors / maintainers and the gnome project who is hosting it at discourse.gnome.org. Much effort has been made in order to make that fully accessible to find out anything they will receive from visually disabled and blind people is criticism only.
And then blind and visually disabled people will ask to make new products / offerings more accessible.
Do you recognize a catch 22 situation here or am I getting it very seriously?

Clearly this is no longer accessibility related.

Greetings

Peter