Re: [orca-list] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Hello,

Dňa 21. 10. 2022 o 9:49 Sébastien Hinderer napísal(a):
Well that would not quite work for me because, often, I subscribe to a
mailing-ist to ask a question and in that case posting a new topic will
be the very first thing I want to do after the subscription.

We mayhave endless arguments related to this I see.
However in order to fight spam gnome needed a change in this regard. Additionally it may not be straighforward to tweak this at this time.
If you are able to register on the web and configure your email preferences it should be no problem for you to post a single message through the web. The new topic form is very easy to fill in. Subject and the content are the only required fields.

Greetings

Peter