Re: [orca-list] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Le 21/10/2022 à 09:46, Peter Vágner via orca-list a écrit :
We mayhave endless arguments related to this I see.

The how-to you wrote is certainly useful for people used to a mailing list who
want to switch to discourse, congrats Peter.

However I don't want to waste time learning to use a tool I do not need.

I didn't find how to delete my account on discourse, maybe I missed the obvious.
Instructions for that welcome.

Cheers,
Didier