Re: [orca-list] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Le 20/10/2022 à 16:28, Jean-Philippe MENGUAL via orca-list a écrit :
So the result just does not work for me so far. My doubts:
- not completely sure the activation of tracking works, I am not able to check it with orca
- the mail sending does not seem to work

According to https://discourse.gnome.org/t/creating-a-new-thread-by-email/11645/2, we can't just start sending emails first things… which makes it not an acceptable solution here. Can this be lifted, Peter, Andrea?

Regards,
Colomban