Re: [orca-list] Announcement: this mailing list will be retired by the end of Oct 2022

Hi,

Thanks for all this. Here is my situation now:
1. Created an account
2. Enabled the watch for the Accessibility category (then the tracking mode, more complete):
https://discourse.gnome.org/c/community/accessibility/340

Result:
- I did not received mails from Samuel
- when I wrote to accessibility discourse gnome org, no feedback, except if the mail is html, in which case the server says I am not trust.

So the result just does not work for me so far. My doubts:
- not completely sure the activation of tracking works, I am not able to check it with orca
- the mail sending does not seem to work

Regards