Re: [orca-list] Calendar applications and CalDAV servers

Hello,
I'm using orca master and Thunderbird 105 daily on arch linux.
For my usage it's working fine although there might be minor things such as the issue with addressbook toolbar not keyboard accessible that makes adding carddav address book inpossible with screen reader.

Greetings

Peter

Dňa 8. 8. 2022 o 22:36 Jason White napísal(a):
Thank you for an informative review of the options for both client and server.

On the Orca side, when Arch Linux updates to the latest Thunderbird, it will be interesting to find out whether there are accessibility improvements. Thunderbird has apparently become a much more active project lately.