Re: [orca-list] umai: Automate Ubuntu Mate accessibility tweaks

Hello,

Dňa 9. 8. 2022 o 3:14 Rastislav Kish via orca-list napísal(a):
I also can't recall the enable accessibility services option in the
settings, or more specifically, its gsettings path. It's not like it was
a problem, I still don't have a slightest idea about the purpose of the
setting, but perhaps it should be turned on, so I'll give it a look
during my next gsettings raid.

Do you mean this key specific to mate accessibility?
gsettings set org.mate.interface accessibility true

Greetings

Peter