Re: [orca-list] Embedding mp3 files in a document (was Re: LibreOffice and orca: moving to headings, links, tables etc.)

That works! Looks like I needed to right click once, exit the menu that pops up and right click again. Play is really easy to find with flat review at that point, although I also had to left-click the play button twice for some reason. Still, it's working with the mp3 I embedded. Thanks much.

~Kyle