[orca-list] Embedding mp3 files in a document (was Re: LibreOffice and orca: moving to headings, links, tables etc.)

Milton had this thought:
Also if you only want to read the document you can use Firefox and then use the short keys. In LO use the option 'show in webbrowser'.

This brings up another question. I'm working with a document where I want to embed mp3 files. I can't get the file to play in my document in LO, and showing the document with embedded mp3 does not play it either; looks like I just get a placeholder image where the file should be. I managed to get the mp3 to show up where I want it using flat review and anchor to character, but is there a way to actually play the sound?

~Kyle