Re: [orca-list] Screenreader Accessibility Testers for Ubuntu

$90 per year is the subscription price. I just set up a Windows 11 laptop yesterday morning with no trouble. I used Narrator to install over Fedora Mate, because of aforementionedĀ bugs, opened Microsoft Edge which is now based on Chroium, went to nv-access.org, tabbed to the download link, went through the process of downloading and installing NVDA, installed the Microsoft App package or whatever to get the winget package manager, opened Windows Terminal, installed Google Chrome, VS Code, VLC, Foobar2000, Python3, and so on. This is to just show that if you're used to Linux, anything else will be hard because you don't know it. I've used Linux off and on for the last 7 or 8 years. I know its quirks. They've just, in my opinion, gotten worse after Gnome 2, into Gnome 3 and 4, and now even Mate is starting to give way to the age of its Gnome 2 roots (see Chrome-basedĀ apps crashing or when you quit them, Orca is lost).