Re: [orca-list] Screenreader Accessibility Testers for Ubuntu

J.G had this to say:
but from accessibility perspective, I think, there are solutions,
which are more matured than in Linux in general.

Older doesn't necessarily mean better. A mature wine is better than a new wine, but old coffee is stale and tasteless. Just the fact that even NVDA has to copy pages from any browser into a virtual screen reader buffer just to read them somewhat correctly leaves a bad taste in my mouth, as it always has. Every other a11y structure on the planet, no matter how mature or how new, does not present this problem for screen reader developers.

~Kyle