Re: [orca-list] Installing Ubuntu mate 20.10 with orca

Thanks to Kyle for the workaround shown below! Having done this, I now have a talking Ubuntu Mate 21.10.  I still find that the login screen does not talk.  Since I'm the only user on this box, it's not really a blocker, but it would be nice to have a talking login session.  Time to run a gui that needs root access, and see if that talks as it should.

Cheers,

Dave  H.