Re: [orca-list] Installing Ubuntu mate 20.10 with orca

I've been looking around on the web, is anyone able to get ubuntu mate installed with Orca? What happened with Ubuntu accessible install out of the box. Worked so well before, now I'm a little disappointed. Ubuntu mate 21.04 is out, and its install is still inaccessible. If anyone has gotten this to work, I would appreciate any feedback.  Thanks much in advance.

Guy