Re: [orca-list] ot: ecasound and lv2

How many good plugins are available on Linux? Hm, quite a few, if you don't have to use the GUI. I have my favourites and so don't look much further, normally. I know on the commercial systems there are enough, but on many you can't edit all the parameters, which has always been a no-go for me. The overall selection of plugins and synths on Linux is not as wide as on mac or windows, but there are a few which I can edit down to the last parameter and that makes up for much. :)

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Baby, there's something about you
Show me, that nothing can hold you down <3
(Britney Spears)