Re: [orca-list] ot: ecasound and lv2

Hi Michal,
yes, have mod-host as an external sound source and play through Ecasound, or if you want to noodle or jam, just connect mod-host straight to your soundcard and have done with it. There are some synths which can be used.

Actually for my work I use Nama, which is built on to of Ecasound. Slightly difficult as the first install, but much more comfortable. It is more like a DAW, it has tracks, can save projects and a very decent online help system in the software.

On the other hand, I wonder whether Reaper is accessible on Linux. I know that it is useable with screenreaders on Windows and Mac.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Baby, there's something about you
Show me, that nothing can hold you down <3
(Britney Spears)