Re: [orca-list] ot: ecasound and lv2

Ecasound itself is quite stable. The LV2 support has never been meant to go that deep. There are restrictions of Ecasound itself. There are other LV2 plugin hosts like mod-host which also have a commandline interface. Graphical hosts will generate problems, because quite a few LV2 plugins are written using Juce. There are - apparently - efforts to make Juce accessible, but I don't hold my breath for that. It would be superb though if Juce was accessible, since so many audio applications are written with it.

As for other DAWs or DAW like programs to make accessible. No idea. There is qtractor, which is written in QT. I don't know how deep QT has embedded accessibility. It could be worth asking. Again, you wouldn't be able to use plugin user interfaces because they are mostly not accessible. But you might get to parameters through automation...

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Baby, there's something about you
Show me, that nothing can hold you down <3
(Britney Spears)