Re: [orca-list] ot: ecasound and lv2

Reaper is not accessible on linux.
On the other hand it's annoying that, for example, ardour developers
actually refuse to make any accessibility work, or maybe, not sure about
all of them but one of them is sceptical about it. I am not sure if I
get this attitude although I also have no experience with any kind of DAW.
Nama... One of it's dependencies fails to build for me at this very
moment, and ecasound itself is, not sure if stable enough. Actually
interesting if they are ever going to complete the lv2 support, as the
project was last updated two years ago so seems still actively developed.