Re: [orca-list] Please test master in case I broke the universe

Hey Attila.

Yay for things working! I want to make a few more performance
enhancements first and have wide testing before I branch for 40.

The changes needed for input events for Gtk+ 4, the make-everything-a-
plugin, etc. may make master completely unstable. I hope not, but....
Cherry-picking a ton of stuff is also no fun. So the goal is to land
all the performance stuff (which shouldn't be super breaky), then
branch, and then break the universe for real in master. *grins*

--joanie