Re: [orca-list] Please test master in case I broke the universe

The universe is not broken. In fact, most things do seem to work better, and this new handling seems to fix what I thought were frequent crashes in a couple of audio players as I tried to batch edit tags. The only problem I see now is that after such a flood or deluge of events is handled, or at least that's when I think it's happening, I no longer hear any spoken output in a terminal unless I restart Orca. I can still read flat review, but terminal output is no longer automatically spoken. Closing the terminal window and opening a new one doesn't seem to fix the problem. Only restarting Orca fixes it. I can't even really guess what may be happening, as it has only happened twice, and I have since used different functionality in the same player for editing my tags. In any case, an event flood may in fact be what triggers this terminal issue, but I can't be certain that it's not something else entirely random. I'll keep playing with this hoping I find something that will reliably reproduce the problem. A big thank you for the new event handling, overall, it's quite good.

~Kyle