Re: [orca-list] Please test master in case I broke the universe

Hi all.
In fact this bug seems to have been around for some time, but it did appear eventually. However, as of this Sunday, I got the feeling that the bug is showing up more steadily.

The workaround in my case is to press the f10 key and then press the tab key 3 times.
Thanks.