Re: [orca-list] Please test master in case I broke the universe

14.06.2021 00:46, Alexander Epaneshnikov пишет:
14.06.2021 00:43, Joanmarie Diggs пишет:
Hey Kyle and Alexander.

In both of your debug.out files, I'm not seeing any messages about
event floods. That makes me think that the problem is either a
regression in the caret-moved web-related events changes I made
earlier, or it's not actually a regression but an existing bug in Orca
that thorough testing has revealed. To figure out if something
regressed, it would be helpful to know which commit introduced the
regression. Is this something you can do?

Thanks again very much for testing and for your prompt replies!
--joanie