Re: [orca-list] Chromium performance degraded after orca update

Nice! Ok, I just committed a change to Orca master to resume using the
AT-SPI2 cache for parents in Chrome/Chromium. I'm not yet going to
commit that change to the stable branch because the fix I landed in
Chromium won't be in Chrome stable for a while. In the meantime,
hopefully you can stick with a clean local version of Orca master (i.e.
without any changes reverted) for now and have the performance you
expect.

Thanks again very much for hunting this down!
--joanie