Re: [orca-list] Chromium performance degraded after orca update

Yes. I can confirm that reverting that commit fixed performance here. I am able to work just as effectively using master as I could using 3.3.36.6 once I reverted the commit. It sounds like the fix in Chromium once it makes it to the release will make things even better. For now I'll probably keep this master that I'm running with the commit reverted or either go back to the 3.36.6 release I have held onto as long as I can <smiles>. Thanks for the help getting to the bottom of this.

~Kyle