[orca-list] Satellites and screenreaders

Hello,

is some way to install screenreader to the satellite? We have Gosat 7710 and Gosat 7770 and Amiko Spiel Mini. We can listen radio or watch TV, but Amiko is older an some TVs are not working on it, but never mind. Please, is some way to run some screenreader? All our satellites are linux based. And if not, do exists some satellites which I can blindli work with? Or is some way to work with Satellite and braille display?

Thanks a lot.

I wish you all great health and condition.

Best regards

Vojta.