[orca-list] Chromium performance degraded after orca update

I'm currently using the chromium browser for work. The job requires that I be able to click numbers at the bottom of the page that are clickable items, but also that I read blocks of text one after another after activating a button. The blocks of text are survey questions, and the buttons are for the answers. So as soon as I answer one question, I need to be prepared to read the next question. I had this working really well using Orca 3.36.5 and 3.36.6, but I just got 3.38 yesterday and immediately noticed a huge performance hit. The clickable numbers at the bottom of the page now take about 1.5 to 2 seconds to speak, and by that time they are usually gone. The questions that I have to read are now taking me almost 3 seconds to be spoken, which causes an awkward pause. I also noticed that 3.38 is focusing the desktop or the MATE menu bar sometimes when I try to click a number, throwing me completely out of the browser window and making me switch back to it. This also wasn't happening in 3.36.6. I was just getting some clicks reported as not found, but I could still move. I tried switching over to git master, but I am seeing the same problems with performance, although I don't recall getting thrown off the browser window. I have successfully downgraded back to Orca 3.36.6 and no longer have the performance issues. The clickable numbers are spoken quickly enough to click most of them, and my questions are speaking much more quickly. Thanks for any help with this issue.

~Kyle