Re: [orca-list] Chromium performance degraded after orca update

Hey Kyle.

Thanks! It surprises me that this particular change is the culprit. If
you switch back to master and see the performance problem, and then
revert just that one commit, does the problem go away?

If it does, then the problem may be related to the fact that at the
present time Orca is not using the AT-SPI2 cache for accessible parents
for Chromium. The reason why was/is a Chromium bug. And I just landed a
fix for it in Chromium today. Therefore my plan in a few days will be
to switch Orca back to using the AT-SPI2 cache for parents. That should
improve performance.

Thanks for all your help getting to the bottom of this problem!
--joanie