Re: [orca-list] If you are using Mate with Braille please contact me.

Le 04/05/2020 à 17:21, Tom Masterson a écrit :
I am using Ubuntu 18.04 LTS.  I have not upgraded to 10.04 yet and since it is my primary system (I don't have a spare computer at the moment) I hesitate to do so since I am using it for some work.
I understand totally, could you please tell us when you upgrade to Ubuntu 20.04 if the problem still occur or not?

Best regards.