Re: [orca-list] If you are using Mate with Braille please contact me.

Le 30/04/2020 à 22:01, Joanmarie Diggs a écrit :
Alex: Is it possible when MATE is manually launched such as described by Tom, absolutely nothing has focus? If so, should the Desktop be given focus so the user lands *somewhere*? If you think so, could you advocate for this change with the MATE developers?
It was an issue yes but not since 1.20 as I'm aware of. Do you have the issue on your Fedora box with at least 1.20+?

Best regards.