Re: [orca-list] Wrong version of Speech-Dispatcher launched

Le 01/05/2020 à 18:00, Samuel Thibault a écrit :
e.g.
PYTHONPATH=/usr/local/lib/python3.8/site-packages orca

(depending which version your speech-dispatcher got compiled for)

It works, thanks.
I understand better this behavior, I was surprized to have the wrong version of speech-dispatcher used and didn't think the Orca path could influence the launched version of speech-dispatcher.

Thanks,

--
Patrick ZAJDA